TSI’s 2015 Year In Review
By admin | January 6th, 2016
As we kick off 2016, we here at TSI would like to take a look back on everything our team accomplished in 2015 – both professionally and personally. Our company is only as strong as our employees, and we think you’ll agree that our employees are pretty awesome.
One of the biggest accomplishments for TSI in 2015 is that the organization achieved Microsoft Gold Partner status. This is a huge accomplishment for any organization in our industry, but especially for one of our size. In order to achieve this status, organizations must have their employees, both sales and technical, pass multiple Microsoft product exams, and provide Microsoft with a minimum of five (5) letters of reference from existing clients. For our part, TSI employees have a combined total of eight Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certifications, six Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certifications, and one Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification. Well done team!
Individually, the following TSI employees earned promotions and/or certifications this year:
– Arthur Lemieux was promoted to Project Manager.
– Kenneth Sprague was promoted to Managed Services and RMM System Administrator.
– Brian Downey was promoted to Director of Technical Services and earned a number of Microsoft certifications including MCSA Server 2012.
– Karen Foster transitioned into the role of Account Executive.
– Tyler Reid has earned a number of Microsoft certifications including MCSA Server 2012.
– Kohen Dubeau earned the Cisco Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices I certification.
– Scott Evans passed the Microsoft Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 certification.
– Arthur Lemieux earned his Tenable Certified Nessus Auditor certification.
Additionally, 2015 was an exciting year for TSI as we continued to grow in more ways than one. To start, we had five new employees (Cindy, Courtney, James, Michael, and Richard) join the team, and two former employees (Carolyn and Kohen) re-joined us. We also celebrated a number of births in 2015 (and we’re so excited to watch the next generation of Team TSI grow up!) and a wedding.
From an aesthetic standpoint, TSI also underwent quite a few changes – we debuted a new logo and updated the sign in front of our building. We’ve begun the process of rebuilding our website (we started with lots of back-end work and are planning for a redesign in the future!), and also had some major renovations taking place inside the building itself. When some space freed up in the building it was decided that rather than renting to a new tenant the best use of the space would be to create a new conference room and additional office space for Team TSI. This resulted in your Account Managers – Chrissy, Kathy, and Karen – moving to more spacious digs and giving the Engineers a bit of breathing room.
If 2015 is any indication of what’s to come, we know that big things are going to happen at TSI in 2016. We’ve got a few Engineers already scheduled to take more certification courses and exams in the beginning portion of this year, and our recently revamped Sales and Marketing department is working hard to add more clients to the TSI family.
Here’s to a successful 2016, from our family to yours!