TSI Joins Forces with PreVeil to Streamline DoD Contractor Compliance with NIST 800-171 and CMMC 2.0
Chris Souza | CEO
FOXBORO MA – January 2, 2024
Technical Support International (TSI), a leading provider of IT Managed Services (MSP) and Managed Security Solutions (MSSP), is pleased to announce its strategic partnership with PreVeil, the leading email + file sharing solution for NIST and CMMC compliance.
This collaboration is aimed at supporting Department of Defense (DoD) contractors in successfully navigating and fulfilling their cybersecurity compliance requirements under the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), notably NIST 800-171 and CMMC 2.0. As a certified CMMC registered provider organization (RPO) that has successfully been assessed against the CMMC 2.0 standards by an CMMC Authorized C3PAO, TSI brings its extensive expertise to the PreVeil partner network, serving as a trusted resource for contractors seeking to achieve NIST 800-171 and CMMC compliance.
TSI’s involvement as a CMMC RPO ensures that organizations can confidently engage their services, benefiting from their in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience to streamline the compliance process and enhance their overall security posture. As one of PreVeil’s newest Certified Consulting partners, TSI is able to expand upon its service offerings and capabilities to the Defense Industrial Base to include:
- Comprehensive Cybersecurity Expertise: By joining forces, TSI and PreVeil offer a combined wealth of cybersecurity knowledge and experience, providing clients with a comprehensive solution for achieving NIST 800-171 and CMMC 2.0 compliance.
- Streamlined Compliance Journey: The partnership simplifies the compliance process, offering DoD contractors a clear path to navigate the intricate world of DFARS cybersecurity requirements. TSI’s CMMC RPO status ensures clients have expert guidance at every step of the implementation and certification process (CMMC).
- Enhanced Security Posture: Clients can fortify their security posture with PreVeil’s military-grade end-to-end encryption solutions (eg. FIPS 140-2 validated), ensuring the utmost protection of sensitive data. TSI’s expertise complements this by addressing the remaining technical, administrative, and consultative aspects of NIST 800-171 compliance and the CMMC.
- Proven Track Record: Both TSI and PreVeil have a proven track record of success within the Defense Industrial Base, with over 1,000 organizations trusting their services. This partnership leverages their collective experience to deliver tangible results.
- Simplified Implementation: PreVeil’s user-friendly cloud storage and email platform seamlessly integrate with the tools you use today, like Outlook, Gmail, File Explorer and more, making implementation straightforward. TSI’s support ensures clients achieve compliance efficiently, minimizing disruptions to their operations.
CMMC presents a pivotal shift in cybersecurity practices, aimed at strengthening the security posture of the Defense Industrial Base and its extensive supply chain, which encompasses over 300,000 contractors. CMMC serves as a critical verification mechanism to ensure that the appropriate cybersecurity practices and processes are consistently implemented throughout the Defense Industrial Base contractor space.
The strategic partnership between TSI and PreVeil represents a significant milestone in the realm of cybersecurity for DoD contractors. With a shared commitment to simplifying compliance and enhancing security, this collaboration offers a holistic solution for NIST 800-171 and CMMC 2.0 compliance challenges. As the DoD’s cybersecurity landscape evolves, this partnership stands as a beacon of support, ready to guide DoD contractors through the intricate DFARS requirements and strengthen the security of the Defense Industrial Base and its vast supply chain by providing robust, streamlined, and efficient solutions, ensuring that the security of our nation’s defense information remains impermeable and resilient against evolving cyber threats.
TSI is a trusted provider of IT support (MSP) and cybersecurity solutions (MSSP) with a national presence, offering tailored services to address the IT support, cybersecurity, and compliance needs of the defense industrial base. With a specialization in the NIST 800-171 and CMMC frameworks, TSI provides end-to-end solutions that encompass technical, administrative, and consultative support, helping ensure their clients’ maintain their adherence to their respective compliance obligations. For further information about TSI, please visit https://tsisupport.com/cmmc-support/
PreVeil is the leading solution for CMMC and DFARS compliance. Trusted by over 1,000 small and midsize defense contractors, PreVeil’s solution has proven successful in getting customers a perfect 110/110 NIST score in tough DoD audits. Our comprehensive 3-part solution includes (1) An email + file sharing platform to protect CUI, (2) Documentation to demonstrate compliance, and (3) Certified consultants and auditors. This saves contractors over 60% vs alternatives, while securing their data with military-grade end-to-end encryption. For more information about PreVeil, please visit www.preveil.com
Inquiries & Press Contact:
Jeremy Louise, VP of Sales & Business Development