TSI Employee Spotlight: Joey Ebraico
We’re excited to introduce Joey Ebraico, a website and graphic designer joining the team as our Digital Marketing Coordinator. With an enthusiasm for all things design, Joey brings creativity and new perspective to our marketing initiatives. We’re excited to have him as part of our team and look forward to achieving great things together!
1. Tell us what inspired you to get into the IT/cyber-security industry?
After working extensively with website design, it only made sense to get deeper into the tech space and learn more about its innerworkings. I aimed to find a role that I could really learn from and offer something unique to, and I seem to have found it with TSI.
2. Describe yourself in 3 words
3. How do you gauge success?
I believe success is determined by how much of an impact your work has, both on individuals and/or organizations. Having positive feedback is a great indicator that you’re doing something right.
4. What are some of your hobbies outside of work?
Rock climbing/bouldering, a recent hobby I’ve picked up in the past year or so. It’s a lot of fun, and a great way to destress after a long day. I also play guitar, though not quite as well as I’d like.
5. What’s your favorite food?
Lasagna – easy choice.
6. What is your favorite quote and why?
“A guilty conscience needs to confess. A work of art is a confession”, a quote from philosopher Albert Camus. I think art is the most genuine form of expression possible and can say a lot that words simply can’t.
7. What celebrity or historical figure- past or present- would you like to meet over a cup of coffee and why?
If I had to choose, I would pick Nicholas Cage. Somebody who has had all types of experiences (good, bad, etc.) in their respective industry, yet remains positive and passionate about their craft. Also just an incredibly interesting person!
8. What is something that most people don’t know about you?
I’m an avid traveler, so let me know if you have any recommendations.