A managed security service provider is an IT firm that specializes in cybersecurity, governance, risk and compliance support (or GRC), and consulting services.
MSSPs help maintain and strengthen their clients’ cybersecurity infrastructure. They ensure that IT compliance requirements are met. In many cases, MSSPs manage a client’s security program, which can include policy and documentation development. Some of the services that MSSPs provide include:
- Vulnerability management scanning
- Anti-virus and anti-malware implementation and management
- Network security and compliance-oriented gap or readiness reviews
- Security incident event management (SIEM)
- Network monitoring, notification, and reporting.
The modern cybersecurity landscape changes constantly. All organizations must have the tools and resources they need to fight malicious actors and exploits. Cybersecurity is important to organizations that must comply with NIST 800-171, CMMC, or other requirements. These standards ensure that companies maintain good standing with their contractors and keep their ability to bid for future opportunities.
Security Plans with Lots of Choices
Here’s a comparison of our security-related service plans.